Natalie N. Peled is an associate in Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney’s Litigation Section. She concentrates her practice on representing financial institutions and other business clients in a variety of broad-based complex commercial matters. Natalie has successfully represented clients in a wide range of transactions and proceedings, including commercial contract disputes, trademark infringement actions, financial restructurings, creditors’ rights actions, SEC enforcement proceedings and litigation arising from distressed real estate restructuring and bond indentures.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Natalie was an associate at Brown Rudnick, LLP, where her practice focused on the area of corporate restructuring, including Chapter 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings. Natalie is a trained mediator, and has served as such in the Kings County small claims court.
Natalie has also lived in Italy where she served as a consultant to an NGO seeking to achieve accreditation as an Erasmus+ member in the European Union and advised several Italian organizations in relation to business development initiatives in the North American market.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2009, cum laude, Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Associate Editor
- Clark University, M.A., 2003, International Development
- Clark University, B.A., 2001, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$