Natalie Prager focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, raw land development, planned communities and acquisitions and dispositions. Natalie has in-depth knowledge of clients’ business needs and concerns, and is quick to provide advice and advocate for client positions.
- Represented a national restaurant group in real estate matters, including general tenant leasing matters and the purchase and sale of more than 70 restaurant sites.
- Represented a real estate development company owning more than 1 million square feet of office space in all of its landlord leasing matters.
- Assisted in the representation of a national retailer in tenant leasing matters throughout the State of Florida.
- Assisted in the representation of a master developer of a mixed-use community in real estate matters, including land and lots sales to builders and commercial owners, construction of community amenities, and leasing matters related to the project.
- Represented a local restaurant group in leasing property within a planned, mixed-use community for development of a new restaurant site.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, 2007, cum laude
Admissions : Florida
- Jewish Community Relations Council: Advocacy Chair
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Rate : $$$