Natalie Puzio is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she assists multinational corporations with a range of immigration matters, including employment-based visas, immigrant petitions, PERM labor certification, and adjustment of status to permanent residency. She provides guidance to multinational managers, professionals with advanced degrees and skilled workers.
Natalie first joined Fragomen as a Law Clerk while in law school. During law school, she also served as a Legal Intern at Fordham University School of Law’s Immigrant Rights Clinic, where she provided legal services for a low-income immigrant related to an asylum application. In addition, she served as an Associate Editor for Fordham University School of Law’s Moot Court Editorial Board.
Natalie speaks Polish and English.
- Prepared and filed labor condition applications; nonimmigrant visa petitions for specialty occupations, specialized knowledge and multinational manager professionals; and immigrant visa petitions for multinational manager professionals.
- Successfully responded to complex Requests for Evidence for H-1B and L-1 nonimmigrant petitions.
- Assisted individuals in obtaining “extraordinary ability” classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields.
- Assisted a multinational corporation through the PERM labor certification process.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Villanova University | B.A., 2014
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$