Natalie Majeed is an associate in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP where she focuses her practice on corporate and regulatory healthcare law. Prior to joining Nelson Mullins, Ms. Majeed practiced in the areas of general business and corporate healthcare law at a prominent Southeastern law firm.
Ms. Majeed advises healthcare entities with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and affiliations, business formations, expansions and restructuring, entity licensure issues, corporate governance, contract negotiation, fraud and abuse matters, shareholder buy-outs and private equity investments.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (2012)
- City University of New York, BA, John Jay College, summa cum laude (2006)
- Advised nationally recognized retail health clinics on legal formation and complex regulatory and licensure matters relating to expansion on both state and national levels
- Represented large physician practice with multiple offices in the State of Georgia in a $20 million sale of its assets to a leading national medical provider
- Advised large private university health system on potential joint venture with neurology practice, including regulatory risks and alternative affiliation structures
- Represented mid-size ophthalmology practice in shareholder buy-out
Rate : $$$