Natasha Breaux represents clients in a broad variety of litigation matters, focusing on appellate issues. As a former law clerk to federal judges at both the appellate and trial level, she understands first-hand how appellate and trial courts make decisions.
Natasha is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Appellate Sections of the Texas State Bar and Houston Bar Association, Inn of Court, and Texas Aggie Bar Association.
She also serves on the editorial board of The Houston Lawyer magazine and on the council of the Federal Practice Section of the Houston Bar Association. As a native Houstonian, she is active in her community, including regularly volunteering to represent clients pro bono and as a United Way Young Leader.
Natasha frequently authors articles on legal topics ranging from civil procedure to case law updates. She has also spoken on federal court procedure at an attorney admission workshop for the United States Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Before her legal career, Natasha received her MBA and worked in business operations for an international company. She also worked abroad for a year. Through these experiences, she gained knowledge about international business operations, which allows her to better understand the goals and challenges of her international business clients.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2013, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Houston Law Review
- M.B.A., University of Houston, 2013, summa cum laude
- B.S., Texas A&M University, 2006, summa cum laude
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Fortunato P. Benavides, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2015-2016
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David Hittner, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2013-2015
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2013
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$