Nate Somers’s practice focuses on corporate, commercial, and real estate transactions. He advises business and healthcare clients on a wide range of matters, including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, shareholder and employment agreements, regulatory compliance, and lease and other contract negotiations.
Nate’s transactional practice draws from his previous experience as a commercial litigator, where he assisted clients in resolving disputes in the areas of intellectual property and trade secrets, contract and commercial lease enforcement, and employment law.
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Judicial Extern, Judge Thomas O. Rice of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence
- Member, National Moot Court Team
- University of Washington (B.A., Philosophy with College Honors)
- Honors Program
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington
Professional and Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$