Nathalie Fassié practices in the area of corporate immigration law, providing counsel to domestic and multinational entities concerning employment-based visas and permanent residency.
She works with companies to develop strategic planning and ensure compliance with immigration laws, Department of Labor regulations, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services policies.
She partners closely with her clients to provide custom immigration solutions and has developed large-scale immigration programs to meet the unique requirements of the financial services and IT industries.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Nathalie served as an Assistant Chief Counsel for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, New York District and practiced family immigration as an Associate in a New York firm.
While a student at William & Mary School of Law, Nathalie was Managing Editor of the William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law; served as a board member of the International Law Society; and volunteered with the Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition.
- William & Mary School of Law | J.D., 2007
- Cornell University | B.A., 2004, Summa cum laude
Bar Admissions: New York
Court Admissions: New York State Supreme Court
- Practice Limited to Federal Immigration and Nationality Law
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Former Member, AILA DC Dinner Committee, 2017 to 2018
- Former Member, AILA DC Fall Conference Committee, 2017
- Former Pro Bono Coordinator for Fragomen’s Washington, DC office, 2016 to 2018
Rate : $$$$