Nathan Baldev Sud is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office, where he assists clients with a wide range of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, particularly H-1B, L-1, E and TN visas. Nathan also has experience assisting clients with asylum, Convention Against Torture, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, Violence Against Women Act and Temporary Protected Status cases, as well as family-based immigration matters.
During law school, Nathan was a member of the National Trial Team with the American Association for Justice and a founding member and secretary of the Law Innovation Technology Student Association. He also served as a counselor/mentor with the Suffolk University DiscoverLaw.org PLUS program.
- Handled thousands of H-1B cases in line with evolving USCIS policies, procedures, legal interpretations and adjudications.
- Obtained a Violence Against Women Act Adjustment of Status and green card approval for a victim of severe domestic abuse by her U.S. citizen husband.
- Obtained an approval on a Temporary Protected Status (TPS) application for an individual who fled their home country in the midst of devastating civil war more than 20 years ago. After their home country was named a TPS country, the individual had been victimized repeatedly by notario scams for over a decade while attempting to renew TPS status.
- Obtained an asylum approval and green card for a 12-year-old child who journeyed to the U.S., while protecting and caring for her younger brother, after having been subject to violence by gang members in her home country and ignored by law enforcement.
- Suffolk University Law School | J.D., 2014
- Suffolk University Sawyer Business School | M.B.A, 2014
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst | B.B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
Rate : $$$$