Nathan N. Balint represents private equity funds, strategic acquirers, and entrepreneurs on the purchase and sale sides of merger, acquisition, and leveraged buyout transactions, including associated equity and debt arrangements. His experience spans sectors such as business services, retail, restaurants, technology, consumer products, education, and energy.
Nate also works with venture capital and growth equity funds, advising on the completion of early and growth stage investments. Related to his M&A practice, Nate also handles general corporate representations and governance matters, often on behalf of private equity portfolio companies.
Prior to joining Akerman, Nate was a partner in the New York office of an international law firm, where his practice focused on mergers and acquisitions and private equity representations.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Rochester, Economics/Political Science, 1996, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
- Maitland Art and History Museum, Board Member, Executive Committee, 2012 – Present; Current Board President
- Association of Corporate Growth, Orlando Chapter, Board Member, Executive Committee, 2010 – 2016
- Health Workforce New York, Board Member, 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$$