Nathan Barnett is an associate in the Wilmington office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on business transactions using Delaware alternative entities, including limited liability companies, partnerships (limited and general), and statutory trusts.
He assists in all aspects of the operation of Delaware alternative entities, including advising on formation, governance, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, contract interpretation, fiduciary duties, and dissolution. Nathan also has experience advising companies on unclaimed property law.
Prior to joining the firm, Nathan practiced for several years in the commercial law counseling group at Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in Wilmington.
Previously, he served as a Wolcott Fellow for Justice Randy J. Holland of the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware and as a judicial intern for Judge C. Darnell Jones II of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School, 2013
- B.A., Political Science and French, University of Arizona, 2006
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Commercial Law Section, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Contributor, Uniform Law Commission, Committee to Revise the Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
- Contributor, Delaware Administrative Law Improvement Task Force
- State Bar of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$