Nathan H. Blaske has spent more than a decade representing banks, consumer finance companies, and mortgage lenders and servicers throughout Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The primary focus of his practice involves the defense of the “alphabet soup” of consumer finance claims, contested foreclosures, contested matters in bankruptcy, and adversary proceedings.
Nathan also works closely with lenders and businesses on commercial collection and asset recovery issues, and regularly handles Uniform Commercial Code matters concerning secured transactions, bank deposits, and electronic funds transfers.
Originally from a small town in Kentucky, Nathan and his family now live in Miami Township, where he is active in the community and coaches several youth sports teams.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2003)
- University of Kentucky (B.B.A., 2000)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Indiana
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Soccer Association for Youth USA (SAY), volunteer coach
- Milford Basketball Association, volunteer coach
Rate : $$$$