Nathanael Everhart represents clients in litigation matters, with particular experience in life sciences. He represents corporations and individual clients in civil and regulatory matters. His practice includes representing insurance and financial services companies and executives in government enforcement actions, agency proceedings, and class actions.
Nathan also has experience representing clients in a variety of securities and general commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts.
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., English Literature
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Legislative Affairs
- Hon. Richard M. Berman, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Family Defense Project
Rate : $$$