Nate Fox is a real estate, construction, and business lawyer. He represents developers, homebuilders, property owners, business owners, and construction clients in transactions and zoning and land development proceedings. Nate brings uniquely practical experience from his time as a project manager for two luxury homebuilders to zoning, land development, and construction matters.
He has successfully represented and appeared on behalf of clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as before various municipalities in southeastern Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley, and New Jersey.
Mr. Fox also assists clients in real estate transactions ranging from the purchase and sale of a single home or lot to the lease, purchase, sale, and financing of commercial and industrial properties.
Nate also represents business clients in a host of transactions and general business counseling advice from start-up, entity formation, day-to-day advice, to disposition. He also represents financial institutions in commercial loan documentation. He works to bring a practical business minded approach to all transactions on behalf of his clients.
In addition to his private clients, Nate has served as the Solicitor for Perkasie Borough, Chalfont Borough, and the Quakertown Borough Zoning Hearing Board, and has represented several other public entities.
Nate is active in various trade, community, and local political activities. He has spoken to business groups as well as taught continuing education sessions in the construction industry.
- Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law (J.D.)
- Drexel University, Honors in Business and Entrepreneurship Concentration Program
- Grove City College (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- US District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Homebuilders’ Association Bucks/Montgomery Counties
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- St. Peter’s Covenant Church; Consistory Member
- Upper Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$