Nathan B. Galer is a partner in our Project Finance group and concentrates on project finance and project development. He regularly represents lenders, government and multilateral agencies, investors, owners, developers and contractors in various facets of the financing and development of complex projects.
He has experience in a wide variety of sectors, including energy (coal, gas, wind and solar), oil and gas (petrochemicals, pipelines, storage, and other facilities), infrastructure (ports, transportation, stadiums and other facilities), and other complex construction projects.
Nate has worked on transactions around the globe with significant experience in emerging industries or markets in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East / North Africa (MENA), and Asia.
Nate’s experience includes preparation and negotiation of a wide range of financing documentation, security documentation, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements, professional services agreements, equipment sale/purchase agreements, warranty agreements, operations and maintenance agreements, and joint development agreements, among others.
- Harvard Law School, JD, cum laude
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, BSFS, magna cum laude
- New York
- Representing government-affiliated lenders from in connection with a $10.5 billion dollar petrochemical project in Egypt.
- Representing a government authority in connection with construction and project development matters for the $5.25 billion Panama Canal Expansion Project.
- Representing an export credit agency as lead credit provider to a $650 million petrochemical project in Egypt.
- Representing three multilateral financing institutions and an export credit agency in the La Ventosa-La Mata wind power project in Mexico.
- Representing a power producer in connection with the construction of a 250 MW power project in the Dominican Republic.
- Representing a multinational company in connection with the development of hybrid solar/gas power plant packages.
- Representing a multinational company in connection with the development of power projects in Brazil.
Rate : $$$