Nathan S. Greenberg focuses his practice on the representation of banks and other financial institutions in connection with out-of-court and bankruptcy restructurings. Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Nathan clerked for the Honorable Robert E. Gerber of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of bank clients in numerous workout matters, forbearances, loan amendments and other out-of-court workouts — including a hospital, skilled nursing home group and pharmaceutical company.
- Representation of an oil distribution company in a commercial contract dispute for all aspects of litigation — including taking the matter from inception to a federal jury trial.
- Representation of Canadian-chartered bank as largest creditor in Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler, P.A. (S.D. Fla.) regarding plan implementation and inter-creditor disputes.
- Advising national transportation and logistics company on complex debtor/creditor matters.
- Representation of oil distribution company in commercial contract dispute.
- The University of Chicago Law School, JD, 2013
- University of Michigan, BA, History, with High Distinction, 2010
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$