Nathan Kennedy is a graduate of Ohio State University where he received both his B.B.A. and his J.D. After graduating Cum Laude in 2007, Nathan entered into the U.S. Army, where he earned many awards such as the Bronze star and a National Defense Service Medal.
He is now a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers, and a proud partner at The Carlson Law Firm. Nathan is accredited in Texas and Colorado and practices primarily Personal Injury, Military Law, and Federal Litigation.
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, J.D.
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Alumni Association of Austin, TX
Rate : $$$