Nathan Leavitt is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight’s San Francisco office and a member of the firm’s Aviation Team and Aircraft Finance Team. He represents world-leading aircraft operating lessors and financial institutions that support the commercial aircraft and airline industry.
Mr. Leavitt is a transaction attorney who advises clients on the purchase, sale, lease, novation, interchanges, secured and unsecured financing (including pre-delivery payment financing) and securitization of commercial and business aircraft, engines and parts.
He focuses primarily on cross-border transactions, having guided his clients in deals with well more than 100 commercial airlines. He has a particular focus on transactions that involve airlines operating in Latin America.
In 2014, Mr. Leavitt undertook a nine-month secondment with the Latin America and Caribbean division of GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS). Mr. Leavitt spent part of his career at Holland & Knight practicing from its New York and London offices.
- International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT)
- International Bar Association, Aviation Law Committee
- American Bar Association, Aviation Finance Subcommittee
- Phi Delta Phi, Tarlton Inn, Magister
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Whitworth College, B.A., Political Science
Rate : $$$$