Nathan Luce is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate group. Nathan’s practice focuses on representing buyers, sellers, and lenders in acquisitions, dispositions, development, and financing of commercial, retail and multi-family projects.
He also has experience representing landlords and tenants in the drafting and review of leases for a wide range of commercial projects, including office buildings, shopping centers, restaurants and retail stores.
Nathan also represents clients in the commercial and residential real estate brokerage industries, advising on a wide range of legal and regulatory matters.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
- B.A., University of Washington (with distinction), 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS :Washington, 2011
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP (New York, NY)
- King County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust, 2016-Present
- Homeward Pet Adoption Center, Board of Directors, 2017-Present
Rate : $$$$