In his commercial and intellectual property transactions practice, Nathan Page works with a wide range of corporate clients across different industries, including clients with a global market and reach, from those at the emerging growth stage to publicly traded Fortune 200 companies.
Nathan’s experience as in-house corporate counsel for EchoStar Corporation, a global provider of satellite operations and digital TV, allows Nathan to understand the complexities of intellectual property rights and appreciate the pressures and challenges faced by in-house attorneys.
Nathan served as a judicial intern during law school for Judge Mary Ellen Coster Williams in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. After law school, but prior to joining Holland & Hart, Nathan served as in-house corporate counsel for EchoStar Corporation with responsibilities that included, among other things, drafting and negotiating international and domestic corporate contracts, intellectual property licensing agreements, and other agreements such as long-term commercial leases and subleases.
- The acquisition, protection, use, commercialization, and enforcement of technology and associated intellectual property rights
- Advertising, marketing & sponsorship promotions, contests, and sweepstakes sponsorships & brand activation
- Entertainment, media and sports talent/endorsement college/professional sports sponsorship transactions
- Privacy and Data Security
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S., 2006
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center (RMCLC), Volunteer
- Mi Casa Resource Center for Women, Volunteer
- Rebuilding Together Denver, Volunteer
- Holland & Hart Foundation, Volunteer
- Legal Aid Foundation, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$