Nathan Saunders is member of Yeboah Law Group PA. Born in Detroit, MI, Nathan graduated from University of Detroit Jesuit High School and later earned a Bachelor of Science in Public Management from Florida A&M University.
Following a successful career in residential and commercial property management, Nathan went on to earn a Juris Doctorate from Northwestern University, in a matter of only two years.
Nathan has served as General Counsel in the property management sector and spent several years as a litigator. Nathan combines over a decade of real-world business acumen with top-notch legal education and experience to best serve his clients’ legal needs.
Nathan is an Ordained Minister, husband, and father of five.
- B.S., Political Science/Public Management, Florida A&M University
- J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Florida Bar: Young Lawyers Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
Rate : $$$