Nathaniel Douglas is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Washington, DC office who focuses on corporate and securities law matters. He has significant experience in coordinating the delivery of corporate legal services in multiple jurisdictions.
Mr. Douglas advises clients on international and domestic securities and transactional matters, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and disclosure issues, corporate governance matters and the negotiation of commercial contracts.
Mr. Douglas also regularly represents clients in the planning and implementation of global reorganization transactions, including post-acquisition integration, tax planning restructuring and spin-off transactions.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude) (2011)
- University of Vermont (B.A.) (2002)
- District of Columbia~United States (2014)
- Virginia~United States (2011)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented an Australia-based biotechnology company in connection with its initial public offering in the US and follow on offering.
- Represented a US-based lodging REIT in multiple public offerings of debt and equity securities.
- Advised US publicly traded companies with respect to securities law reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Represented an Italian company in the acquisition of a coffee roasting plant and facilities in the US.
- Represented a US-based energy company with respect to M&A transactions in Latin America, investment transactions in the US, and general corporate matters.
Rate : $$$$