Nathaniel Ament represents clients in antitrust litigation and has done so at various stages of litigation, from initial pre-suit evaluation of claims through dismissal, document discovery and depositions, class certification, voluntary dismissal, arbitration, and settlement.
He has represented class plaintiffs as well as antitrust clients in the commodities, sports, and health care sectors.
Prior to law school, Mr. Ament-Stone earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Georgia, where he graduated summa cum laude. In law school, he was a member of The University of Chicago Law Review and participated in various extracurricular activities, including the Keystone Professionalism Program and the Pro Bono Service Initiative.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D. (2015)
- University of Georgia, A.B. in Political Science, summa cum laude (2012)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$