Nathaniel D. Callahan represents major national and international financial institutions in litigation and regulatory compliance matters, including those arising under federal laws—the Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Housing Act, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act—and state fair lending, collection, and deceptive trade practice laws.
Nathaniel also partners with in-house counsel and lines of business to both restructure client operations in response to litigation and regulatory developments and trends, and design and implement client-specific, on-site litigation management and corporate witness training programs.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Princeton University, Philosophy, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$