Nathaniel B. Jones’s practice focuses on corporate, securities, and regulatory matters involving financial institutions.
Nate represents financial institutions and their holding companies in a wide range of corporate and regulatory matters, including corporate reorganizations, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and general bank regulatory matters.
Nate also assists clients in their reporting and disclosure obligations under federal and state securities laws and other regulations applicable to corporations and financial institutions.
- Represents banks and bank holding companies in mergers and acquisitions, branch sales and purchases, and mergers of equals.
- Advises public and private clients on debt and equity offerings as well as federal and state securities law compliance.
- Advises clients on strategic planning designed to enhance or protect shareholder value, including tender offers, holding company formations, and corporate governance efficiencies.
- JD, Duke University School of Law, Dunspaugh-Dalton Scholar, 2016
- BS, Florida State University, magna cum laude, 2011
Rate : $$$