Nathaniel (Nat) Doliner practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance, and joint ventures. Nat has also handled numerous transactions involving public-private partnerships, infrastructure transactions, and sales and purchases of businesses in bankruptcy proceedings. He advises boards of directors and special committees of boards of directors as to corporate governance issues.
His extensive mergers and acquisitions and joint venture experience includes work for technology companies, manufacturing companies, electric utilities, telecommunications companies, hospitals, large physician practices, insurance carriers, broadcasting companies, retail internet businesses, food and beverage companies, food service and other wholesale distributors, veterinary specialty and emergency hospitals, companies in the building trades, and employee staffing businesses.
- University of Florida College of Law (LL.M., 1977)
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 1973)
- George Washington University (B.A., 1970)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Chair, Business Law Section (2009-2010)
- Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions Committee of the ABA Business Law Section (1998-2002)
- Member, American Law Institute
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- Chairman of the Board, (1999-2001)
- Board Member, Florida Holocaust Museum
- Board Chair (2014-2016)
Rate : $$$$