Nathaniel Moore represents companies and individuals in all manner of business litigation and in response to government investigations. He has experience litigating a wide variety of complex business disputes, including healthcare-related litigation, partnership disputes, securities litigation, and consumer and financial services litigation.
In addition, he has represented domestic and foreign clients in a variety of investigations and proceedings conducted by the DOJ, SEC, CFTC, and various state attorneys general.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Mr. Moore was an associate with an international law firm in New York, where he was a member of the White Collar Crime and Government Investigations and Business Litigation practices. Mr. Moore also completed a one-year fellowship with the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office after graduating from law school.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., (2010)
- Tufts University, B.A. (2007)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$