Nathaniel P. Tyler’s practice focuses on commercial and corporate real estate and the acquisition, development and sale of commercial real estate projects, with an emphasis on commercial, office building and retail leasing.
- Represents landlords in the negotiation and modification of leases for retail, industrial and office properties throughout the country, including anchor tenant, stand-alone and ground lease deals with national and regional tenants, such as Whole Foods, Petco, Ross, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, Chick-fil-A, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Verizon, Starbucks, Marshalls/T.J. Maxx, 7-Eleven, Wendy’s, Dollar Tree and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Represents tenants locally, regionally and nationally in negotiating retail, industrial and office leases, including the implementation of a rollout of a new store concept nationwide.
- Represents buyers in the acquisition and development of improved and unimproved property for development and redevelopment of shopping centers and industrial spaces.
- Represented regional waste authority in sale of plant facility.
- Represents borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate loans of all sizes and complexity, including construction, permanent and bridge loans and the defeasance of permanent loans. Closed over $75 million of construction loans for the development of the Virginia Beach Town Center, representing Wachovia Bank.
- Represented Pizza Hut franchisee in the sale of business that included the transfer of 100 locations.
- J.D., Washington & Lee University, 2001
- B.A., Washington College, 1998
- Virginia State Bar
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Rate : $$$