Natsayi Mawere is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Natsayi represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions. She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Natsayi defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- LL.M. in Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2014
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2013, Journal of Law and Policy, Editorial Board Member and Primary Editor
- B.A., New York University, International Relations, 2009
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$