Nava Hazan is a partner in the Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group located in the New York office. She is also the co-chair of the firm’s Cross-Border Restructuring Practice.
Her practice involves the representation of debtors, foreign liquidators and administrators in Chapter 15 cases and numerous other cross-border proceedings. She also represents debtors, creditors’ committees, and secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 cases in various industries.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- International Insolvency Institute, NextGen (III)
- INSOL International
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- French-American Bar Association
- Columbia University, LL.M., 1999
- Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Master’s Degree in Law, 1997
- Panthéon-Assas University, Master’s Degree in Law, 1996
- Panthéon-Assas University, J.D., 1995
Rate : $$$