Neal Fisher’s practice focuses on defending employers in wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour single plaintiff and class action lawsuits under federal and California laws. He handles matters involving the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the California Family Rights Act, and other labor and employment laws.
He has represented clients and appeared before governmental agencies like the Department of Fair Employment and Housing and the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, in addition to state courts.
Neal also counsels employers on a variety of employment related issues, including hiring, termination, strategic restructuring and layoffs, disciplinary issues, medical leaves, and general employment policies and procedures.
- Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Irvine, Calif., and Washington, D.C., 2011-2015
- Associate, Fisher & Phillips LLP, Irvine, Calif., 2009-2011
- Summer Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Washington, D.C., 2007 and 2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- National Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- California, 2009
- District of Columbia, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2011
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2009
- Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy
- Black Law Students Association
- B.A., Government, Georgetown University, 2006, magna cum laude
- Center for Minority Education Affairs Scholar
Rate : $$$