Neda Garrett is a compassionate family law attorney in KoonsFuller’s Plano office. Neda joined KoonsFuller in the firm’s Denton office and practiced in that office for over a year. Neda now practices primarily in Collin County and the surrounding counties.
Neda has devoted her practice exclusively to family law and she understands and appreciates this very personal and sensitive niche. She has experience handling multiple aspects of family law matters including divorce, protective orders, enforcement of prior orders, clarifications, temporary restraining orders, modification of prior orders, marital agreements, mediations, and arbitrations.
After considering the goals of her clients and the specifics of the case, Neda analyzes her case at the onset and decides a litigation plan which can best meet her client’s goals. “Not every case requires an aggressive approach or a contested hearing at the on-set.
However, some cases require this approach in order to best protect the children in the case or the client’s financial interests. Every case is different, and that is why it is most important to know and understand your client and his or her goals.”
Neda graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration. Neda then completed and graduated from Texas Tech University’s joint degree program with her Juris Doctorate and Master’s in Business Administration, summa cum laude. While at Texas Tech University School of Law, Neda was an executive officer in the Board of Barristers and a member of several national advocacy teams.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, M.B.A, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section –Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section – Board Member
- Collin County Bench Bar Conference – Board Member
- Collin County Bar Association –Board Member
- Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court – Member
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association – Member
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association – President Elect
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas – Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Houston Family Law Trial Institute (Attendee 2015)
- Texas A&M University Association of Former Students
- Northern District of Texas – Federal Court
- Eastern District of Texas – Federal Court
Rate : $$$$