Mr. Haley has experience in tax controversy work, ERISA, estate planning, tax incentives for business expansion and general tax practice.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 1973
- Emory University, J.D., 1970
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S.I.M., 1965
- Georgia Bar, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1973
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2013 in Tax Law
- Listed since 2009 as a leading tax attorney in Georgia by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers
- Named to Georgia Trend Legal Elite in the area of Estates & Trusts, 2009
- Member – State Bar of Georgia
- Member – American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Lieutenant, U.S.N.R., 1967 – 1980
- “Spotlight on Georgia: After Wayfair, Sales and Use Tax Compliance for Georgia E-Commerce” (July 2018)
- “Transferring Conservation Credits In Ga.,” Law360 (May 2011)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Nedom A. Haley & Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle?
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Trusts, Tax, Real Estate, Business, Securities Fraud, Public & Tax Exempt Finance. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC?
Nedom A. Haley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Nedom A. Haley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Nedom A. Haley lawyer profile listing.