Nina Gupta focuses her practice on education law, representing public and private educational entities, vendors, and professionals. She works directly with governing boards regarding effective policy development and compliance.
She also focuses on disability and discrimination law and routinely counsels her clients in all aspects of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Title IX, and related statutes.
In addition, Ms. Gupta handles a range of employment issues, from internal investigations, administrative proceedings, to state and federal litigation. She also assists her clients in handling a variety of day-to-day student and operational issues.
- University of Michigan Law School, JD (2001)
- University of Chicago, BA, Psychology, with honors (1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Serves as Board counsel for public school boards
- Provides advice and guidance regarding all areas of education law, including personnel matters, student matters, and operational issues
- Represents educational entities in the Office of State Administrative Hearings, before state and federal administrative agencies, as well as state and federal trial and appellate courts in matters involving IDEA, Section 504, ADA, Title IX, Title VII, Section 1983, and constitutional claims
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Founding Member IndusBar of Georgia
- Member, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$