Neil N. Desai is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on engineering and technology-based patent litigation. He has represented clients in a broad range of subject matter areas, including RF communications and circuits, consumer electronics, wireless routers, computer and communications networking, application program interfaces (APIs), medical treatment devices, and biofuels.
Neil also has experience with inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). In addition, he has drafted patent applications and office action responses.
Prior to attending law school, Neil was an electrical engineer at Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, where he designed digital communications hardware systems and manufactured and tested procedures for power systems. He also worked in Northrop Grumman’s intellectual asset management group, where he advised on technology protection and patent portfolio strategies.
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2012
Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Law and Technology
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, 2009
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2006
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$