Neil Duke is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Mr. Duke handles a wide variety of labor and employment-related litigation and arbitration. Mr. Duke’s trial practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on employment law, civil rights matters and defense of municipalities with respect to tort-based and constitutional claims.
Mr. Duke routinely provides counsel to employers on a variety of workplace issues affected by federal and state legislation. He represents employers in disputes involving FLSA wage/hour and compensation, Title VII, ADEA, ADA, OSHA, FMLA, as well as standard wrongful discharge and discrimination claims and employment contracts.
Active in numerous civic and professional organizations, Mr. Duke is former chair of the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners. He is the author of several articles and is frequently called upon to speak at educational and professional seminars.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1998, cum laude
- The Citadel, B.A., 1986
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Baltimore City Bar Association
- Member – Maryland Bar Foundation
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Past President – Monumental City Bar Association
- Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners
- The Daily Record, Former Member of the Editorial Board
- Loyola University Maryland, Former Adjunct Faculty, International Negotiations
Rate : $$$$