Neil K. Haimm assists private equity firms and public and private companies with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions, as well as venture and growth capital investments. Neil has more than 30 years of experience as a corporate lawyer.
Corporate : Neil has represented numerous companies in negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions and other strategic business transactions. Representative clients include :
- Various private equity funds, including LLR Partners, Eureka Growth Capital and The Argentum Group, in growth capital investments and M&A transactions.
- VWR in multiple strategic acquisitions.
- Closely held technology and business service companies in raising capital, commercial arrangements and sale transactions.
- Family offices in investment and acquisition transactions.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 1985
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1977, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$