Neil Issar is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on government investigations, white collar defense, fraud and abuse laws, navigation of regulatory and compliance issues involving the healthcare industry, and the defense of healthcare and other clients in litigation.
At Vanderbilt Law School, Neil worked as a research assistant for multiple professors, conducting independent studies on the detection and prosecution of healthcare fraud and the admissibility of statistical proof in medical reimbursement coding cases. Before law school, Neil gained experience in medical research, designing and directing various patient-centered clinical trials and health policy studies.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Section of Health Law
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2016, Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law
- B.S., McGill University, 2010
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Mark Fishburn, Davidson County Criminal Court, 2014
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2016
Rate : $$$