Neil Rajan is a Partner in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP where his principal area of practice is corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate representation.
His capital markets experience includes the representation of public and private companies, investment banks, and other financial institutions in numerous financings, including equity and 144A debt offerings, raising combined proceeds in excess of $25 billion.
Neil has worked with clients in a variety of industries, such as oil and gas, aviation, tech, health care and consumer goods.
- Represented underwriters to developer, manufacturer and distributor of speech generating devices in its $140.6 million IPO of common stock
- Represented pharmaceutical company in its underwritten public offering of 3.25 million Class A common shares
- Represented manufacturing company in sale of its climate control business for $364 million
- Represented underwriters to oil and gas corporation in its $1.2 billion offering of senior notes
- Represented midstream company in its $423 million IPO of common units
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2008
- M.P.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 2002
- B.B.A., Accounting, with honors, The University of Texas, 2002
Admissions : Texas; New York
Rate : $$$