Mr. Nelson Boyle, a native of Arvada, Colorado, practices civil litigation, focusing on appeals, business, insurance, and personal injury litigation. Mr. Boyle joined Burg Simpson after several years in private practice.
He is licensed to practice at all Colorado courts, the U.S. District Court for Colorado, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
The Speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives appointed Nelson to serve as a Commissioner on Colorado’s Second Judicial District Judicial Performance Commission. And he Chairs the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association’s Amicus Curiae Committee and serves as a member of the Amicus Curiae Committee of the American Association for Justice.
Nelson also annually organizes a walk team for the Autism Society of Colorado’s Walk with Autism and regularly volunteers at his daughters’ school.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2007
- M.A., New Mexico State University, Immigration & Foreign Relations History, 2000
- B.A., Temple University, History with Third World emphasis, 1997
- Colorado, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Colorado, 2008
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S Court of Federal Claims, 2018
- American Association for Justice, Amicus Curiae Committee Member, 2011-present
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors, 2014
- American Association for Justice, New Lawyer Executive Committee, 2014
- American Bar Association
- American Constitution Society
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Chair Amicus Committee, 2010-2014 & Chair, 2014-present
Rate : $$$