Nema Daghbandan’s practice encompasses all facets of real estate transactions representing lenders and brokers, including loan documents for commercial, residential, construction, multi-family, servicing agreements, spread agreements, assignments (of all types), leases, lien releases, procurement agreements, intercreditor agreements and subordination agreements throughout the country.
Mr. Daghbandan also leads the firm’s non-judicial foreclosure practice and advises clients on all default related matters. Mr. Daghbandan has closed hundreds of millions of dollars in loans throughout the country.
Mr. Daghbandan also has experience drafting private securities offerings and registered California mortgage backed securities. In addition, Mr. Daghbandan prepares buy/sell agreements, operating agreements, limited partnership agreements, private placement memorandums, offering circulars and other business to business agreements for the firm’s corporate clients.
Nema graduated magna cum laude from the University Of Miami School Of Law. During law school Mr. Daghbandan served as the Managing Editor of the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review where he received the Lillian R. Levi Award for Excellence and the Most Outstanding Third Year Student award. Mr. Daghbandan also received numerous honors including Book Awards in Immigration, Legal Research and Writing and the Center for Ethics and Professional Responsibility Program.
Mr. Daghbandan understands the need for prompt and effective communication with clients. All clients can and should expect an immediate response via e-mail or telephone and clearly communicated deadlines and price expectations. As a transactional attorney, Mr. Daghbandan has the experience to navigate through difficult and contentious processes and has the ability to place the client first while not getting in the way of the transaction closing.
Prior to joining Geraci Law Firm, Mr. Daghbandan was a summer associate with international law firm Dechert, LLP where Mr. Daghbandan assisted in the securities department representing clients such as PIMCO and Pacific Life. Mr. Daghbandan also interned in the General Counsel’s office of Bacardi, USA, Inc., where he drafted and reviewed international contracts.
- Closed $25,000,000 loan facility with mezzanine components, repackaging three credit facilities including international collateral and interstate collateral.
- Closed $2,325,000 commercial construction loan in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Closed $4,800,000 commercial construction loan in St. Charles, Missouri.
- Closed $5,500,000 loan secured by five condominiums in New York.
- Closed $2,187,000 commercial loan which included BP oil spill rights in Panama City, Florida.
- Closed $960,000 loan secured by 25 residential properties in Columbus, Ohio.
- Closed $3,600,000 loan secured by residential properties in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Closed $5,818,585 purchase, lease-back with option to re-purchase residential property in Beverly Hills, California. Subsequently facilitated the re-purchase by tenant.
- Closed $3,600,000 heavily negotiated note purchase of 3 Commercial cross-collateralized loans in Idaho from an institutional seller in 4 days.
- Facilitated closings in Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Washington under a secured line of credit.
- Assisted in numerous Private Placement Memorandum offerings under Rule 506(b) and Rule 506(c).
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida
- Honors: Lillian R. Levi Award for Excellence
- Honors: Book Awards in Immigration, Legal Research and Writing and the Center for Ethics and Professional Responsibility Program
- Law Review: University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Managing Editor
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
Associations & Memberships:
- California Bar Association
- California Mortgage Association
- Urban Land Institute
- United Trustee’s Association
- American Association of Private Lenders, Member, Ethics Advisory Committee
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$