Neslihan I. Doran-Civan is a registered patent attorney who focuses her practice on patent preparation and prosecution for a wide variety of mechanical systems, electronics and software technologies.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Doran-Civan worked as an associate in the Boston, Massachusetts office of a large East Coast law firm where she prepared and prosecuted domestic and foreign patent applications in the areas of software, mechanical systems, energy generation and storage systems, clean technology, medical devices, surgical tools and medical implants., Ms. Doran-Civan started practicing before the USPTO in 2007, becoming a patent attorney in 2012.
She holds dual M.S. degrees in Aerospace Engineering and Technology and Policy areas from MIT. During her graduate and undergraduate education, she worked as a research assistant at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Istanbul Technical University, respectively.
- Suffolk University Law School (2011) cum laude
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., Aeronautics and Astronautics (2005)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., Technology and Policy (2005)
- Istanbul Technical University, B.S., Aerospace Engineering, Concentration in Spacecraft Control (2000)
- California (2018)
- Massachusetts (2011)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2012)
Rate : $$$$