Nessa Forman is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office and represents clients in complex litigation and corporate investigations. She works with companies in a variety of industries, including real estate, insurance, and health care.
Nessa also dedicates her time to pro bono and currently represents a client in a Special Immigrant Juvenile Status proceeding. She previously assisted with an adoption as well as volunteered at the Los Angeles County Teen Court Program and Homelessness Clinic.
- Conducting internal investigations on behalf of large healthcare insurer and medical device manufacturer
- Represented a large affordable housing syndicator in a 13-day JAMS arbitration alleging breach of contract and fiduciary duties
- Represented a healthcare insurer in settling a class action lawsuit alleging RICO violations, fraud, and negligent misrepresentation
- Loyola Marymount University, J.D.
- Boston University, B.A., English
Rate : $$$