Nick Kampars is a trial lawyer. He has tried ten cases to a jury and has managed hundreds of others to successful resolution both inside and outside the courtroom. Nick’s clients operate in a wide range of industries and he regularly litigates claims of product liability, trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty, as well as claims arising out of employment relationships.
Nick has also litigated several disputes involving closely held businesses. Over his career, Nick has developed expertise representing food companies in outbreak and contamination cases around the country, including individual consumer cases and class actions. Nick also advises these clients on regulatory compliance and risk management.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Campaign for Equal Justice, 2015-present
- Board Member, Treasurer/Secretary – Multnomah Bar Foundation, 2016-present
- Mock Trial Coach, Wilson High School, 2010-2015
- Board Member and President, Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2011-2012
- Chair, 2016-present; Vice Chair, 2013-2015 – Products Liability Practice Group, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute, Food Law Group, 2012-present
- Director, Attorneys for Youth, 2007-2008
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2006, cum laude
- Articles Editor, Willamette Law Review
- B.A., International Service, Economics, American University, 2001, with honors
Rate : $$$$