In his private wealth practice, Nicholas A. Ashjian strives to help individuals and families preserve legacies for future generations. Nick focuses on minimizing income, gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer taxes using a variety of complex estate planning techniques.
He develops core estate planning documents and advises business owners on succession plans for transferring and exiting their business. Nick makes it a priority to get to know clients and gain an in-depth understanding of their unique circumstances and intentions.
He is known for being approachable and connecting with the individuals he serves. Nick draws great satisfaction from helping clients accomplish their goals through personalized planning strategies and techniques.
Community Leadership : Release the Fear, Board of Directors, Former Member
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.S., W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona, Young Lawyers Division Executive Council
Rate : $$$$