Nicholas J. Barshel practices in the area of land use and development, representing clients in all aspects of the development approval process including due diligence review, planning and zoning applications, submerged lands issues, dock and marina permits, historic preservation, code compliance, and other aspects of complex land use and zoning matters with federal, state, and local agencies.
He has assisted clients in development of major projects across South Florida and beyond, including the cities of Miami, Miami Beach, Bay Harbor Islands, Coral Gables, Hallandale Beach, and St. Pete Beach. Nick also has experience with litigation of land use and zoning matters.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2014, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society, cum laude, General Editor of the Florida Journal of International Law: Book Award, Conservation Clinic; Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law: Conservation Law J.D. Summer Fellowship
- B.A., University of Florida, History, 2011, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa Society
Bar Admissions : Florida
- The Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- City of Miami Beach, Florida, Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, 2013
Rate : $$$$