Nicholas Camillo focuses his practice on trademark prosecution and litigation, portfolio management, and client counseling. Nick advises clients on the usage, clearance, registration, maintenance, portfolio management, and enforcement of trademarks in the United States and worldwide.
He has assisted clients in the seizure of gray market goods and has experience in proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) and federal district courts. Nick also has experience in patent prosecution and litigation with respect to electrical and mechanical arts.
During law school, Nick was a Patent Fellow at the University of Florida Office of Technology Licensing, and he performed comprehensive research on trade secret law and cyber security law as a research assistant to a distinguished University of Florida intellectual property law professor. Additionally, Nick served as a federal judicial intern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida College of Law J.D., 2016
- University of Central Florida B.A., Philosophy, 2013
- U.S. District Court, M.D. Florida
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Florida
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Florida
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Activities :
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
Rate : $$$$