Nicholas J. Collevecchio is an associate in Venable’s Corporate Group. His practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, with a particular focus on complex mergers and acquisitions, debt financings, equity investments, and commercial contracts. Nick also regularly advises clients ranging from startups to later stage companies on general corporate governance and planning matters.
- Represented the U.S subsidiary of a Canadian company in its acquisitions of a global business-to-business digital music services and rights platform and of an interactive streaming mechanical royalty collection agency.
- Represented a six-bank syndicate in a multi-currency $130 million credit facility for a private equity-backed manufacturing company secured by domestic and international assets.
- Represented a Hong Kong-based pet products company in a management buyout transaction and related debt financings involving Hong Kong, the United States, Canada and the Cayman Islands.
- Represented a private equity firm in the acquisition of a group of clothing stores and related third-party debt financing and rollover equity investment by founders.
- Represented independent director committees in public company merger and acquisition transactions, including in an $11.2 billion merger between two REITs.
- Advised multiple healthcare technology startups in general corporate matters, including formation, employment issues, and early stage financing.
- J.D. cum laude Duke University School of Law 2011
- B.A. magna cum laude York College of Pennsylvania 2006
Bar Admissions : Maryland
Rate : $$$$