Nicholas Chambers has been practicing consumer bankruptcy in Michigan since 2008, filing cases for individuals under Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code. In addition to his bankruptcy practice, Nick also owned and operated a small firm dedicated to obtaining mortgage relief outside the Bankruptcy Code for individuals seeking short sales or mortgage modification on certain real property.
Prior to discovering his current area of legal practice, Nick had received training in intellectual property with an aim toward patent prosecution, utilizing his educational background as a Master’s-prepared synthetic organic chemist specializing in molecular biology.
Nick performed his Masters coursework and training at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, and his Bachelors of Arts in Chemistry from Albion College, where he was an active member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon social fraternity.
- Michigan, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2009
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association (Detroit), Member, 2009 – 2011
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member, 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$$