Nicholas M. David is a construction associate in the New York office of Troutman Sanders. He advises clients on the wide variety of issues arising from the ownership and development of real property and has extensive experience litigating complex construction, real estate and general commercial disputes.
Nick’s practice also includes the drafting and negotiating of construction agreements and other sophisticated real estate and development related documents.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Secretary, Construction Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association
Professional Experience : Law Clerk, Office of the New York State Attorney General, Real Estate Finance Bureau, New York, NY
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2009
- Loyola Marymount University, M.A., 2002
- Boston University, B.A., 2000
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York, Connecticut
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$