Nicholas A. DuPuis’s practice focuses on representing banks and other financial institutions in acquisition financings, asset-based lending, leveraged finance, syndicated finance and other secured lending transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nick was an associate with a Nashville based law firm where he represented clients in connection with general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, capital markets transactions, corporate governance and real estate transactions.
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, JD, cum laude, Acquisitions Editor, Tennessee Law Review, 2012
- Miami University, BA, Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs, 2009
- Miami University, BS, Finance, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
Rate : $$$